Would you like to work for a company which genuinely values its employees?
Do you take pride in your work and have uncompromising personal integrity?
Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service to our internal and external clientele?
Does the idea of having a new challenge every single day excite you?
Are you ready for the most intensive training of your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be just the person we are looking for.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Coopersville, MI
Bekins is a continuously growing family owned company that first started in 1975 as Bekins Appliance Service. With three locations in West Michigan, we are now nationally known as a high-end retail and service company that sells, installs, and services appliances and electronics. We exist to be the best; challenging industry norms to do what’s right, and to make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, their families, our customers, and the community. Bekins’ workforce has doubled in size over the last five years and we continue to look to hire the best.
The new Bekins’ team member will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and will be a highly inventive team player who is comfortable working in a dynamic environment. The focus of this position will be to assist customers over the phone or in person. The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will be detail-oriented, have excellent problem-solving skills and enjoy every single day being different from the next, especially in personal interactions. This person will excel in a company that provides award-winning customer service through holding employees to a high level of performance and accountability. It is Bekins’ goal to provide a stable work environment focused on developing healthy work-life balance.
- Saturday front desk coverage
- Perform customer service duties at the receptionist desk – answer phones, greet customers
- Schedule service calls while providing excellent customer service
- Work closely with Service Technicians and Administrative Staff in the Service Department
- Type reports and emails
- Create, search and print invoices and process payments
- Complete open/close duties
- Sort and file paperwork
- Attend staff meetings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to learn and keep current on computer software programs
- Excellent judgement, analytical and reasoning skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail; professional
- Stable employment history
- A friendly personality with a desire to help our internal and external customers
- Ability to communicate clearly, appropriately, and concisely in verbal and written formats
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, life) for full time Team Members
- 401k match
- Time off for major holidays
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
Bekins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.