Christian Nonprofit Administrative Assistant – Grand Haven, MI
Bekins is a continuously growing family owned company that first started in 1975 as Bekins Appliance Service. With three locations in West Michigan, we are now nationally known as a high-end retail and service company that sells, installs, and services appliances and electronics. Bekins’ supports volunteer and nonprofit organizations in the community.
The new Administrative Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks. The focus of this position will be to assist the President with volunteer/nonprofit responsibilities for Pastor Partners. The Administrative Assistant will be detail-oriented, have excellent problem-solving skills, and enjoy working with a variety of churches and Christian organizations. It is our goal to provide a stable work environment focused on developing a healthy work-life balance. To learn more about the Pastor Partners’ program, please visit the website at https://pastorpartner.org/.
- Facilitation and review of website build
- Creation of training and promotional materials
- Grant writing
- Blog writing
- Promotional events
- Handle matters efficiently and dedicatedly, follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Be organized, efficient, professional and friendly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent judgement, analytical and reasoning skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail; professional
- Stable employment history
- A friendly personality
- Able to communicate clearly, appropriately, and concisely in verbal and written formats
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, life) for full time Team Members
- 401k match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
Bekins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.