Would you like to work for a company which genuinely values its employees?
Do you take pride in your work and have uncompromising personal integrity?
Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service to our internal and external clientele?
Does the idea of having a new challenge every day excite you?
Are you ready for the most intensive training of your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be just the person we are looking for.
Audio/Electronic Sales Professional – Grand Rapids
Bekins is a continuously growing family owned company that first started in 1975 as Bekins Appliance Service. With three locations in West Michigan, we are now nationally known as a high-end retail and service company that sells, installs, and services appliances and electronics. We exist to be the best; challenging industry norms to do what’s right, and to make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, their families, our customers, and the community. Bekins’ workforce has doubled in size over the last five years and we continue to look to hire the best.
A retail sales position of consumer electronics. The new member of our Audio/Electronic Professional Sales team will be self-driven to learn and train on high-end electronics. The individual will be honest in educating customers and selling electronics in a showroom setting.
- Complete a 6 – 9 month, self-driven training course
- Learn product lines for sales and comparison purposes
- Work with and educate customers on audio and electronic products
- Build and manage relationships with present and potential customers through networking
- Project manage jobs from start to finish
- Continually build fun and memorable shopping and buying experiences for our customers
- Consistently under promise and over deliver
- Prior experience with audio and/or electronic equipment
- Prior sales experience
- Communicate clearly, appropriately, and concisely in verbal and written formats
- Experience with prioritization and resolution of problems, identifying the most impactful projects, and facilitating the many steps required with large sales
- Accurate, detailed and organized
- Naturally exudes confidence
- A sense of urgency for customers and team members
- Desire a 45+ hour work week, including every Saturday
- A passion for electronics and sales
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, life) for full time Team Members
- 401k match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
Bekins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.