Would you like to work for a company which genuinely values its employees?
Do you take pride in your work and have uncompromising personal integrity?
Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service to our internal and external clientele?
Does the idea of having a new challenge every single day excite you?
Are you ready for the most intensive training of your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be just the person we are looking for.
Assistant to Sales (no sales involved) – Coopersville
Bekins is a continuously growing family owned company that first started in 1975 as Bekins Appliance Service. With three locations in West Michigan, we are now nationally known as a high-end retail and service company that sells, installs, and services appliances and electronics. We exist to be the best; challenging industry norms to do what’s right, and to make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, their families, our customers, and the community. Bekins’ workforce has doubled in size over the last five years and we continue to look to hire the best.
The Assistant to Sales will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and will be a highly inventive team player, comfortable working in a dynamic environment. The Assistant to Sales will have strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills. You will excel in a company that provides award-winning customer service through holding employees to a high level of performance and accountability. It is Bekins’ goal to provide a stable work environment focused on developing healthy work life balance.
- Preparation of quotes and specification packages electronically
- Preparation of invoices in point of sales computer system
- Be an expert in our company’s point of sales computer system
- Complete a variety of tasks, routing and scheduling, processing paperwork, service administration, customer communication and follow-up, and safety
- Type reports and emails, search invoices, edit documents, and sort and file paperwork
- Handle matters expertly and dedicatedly, follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures
- Be organized, efficient, professional and friendly
- Handle customer concerns and questions appropriately
- Experience in clerical or administrative support positions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to navigate detailed computer software programs with ease
- Excellent customer service skills
- Naturally has a meticulous and precise personality; professional
- A friendly personality with a desire to help all of our clientele
- Able to communicate clearly, appropriately, and concisely in verbal and written formats
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, life) for full time Team Members
- 401k match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
Bekins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.