Yes, we can install it!
Our installation teams represent some of the most highly qualified and certified home appliance and electronics professionals in the business.
We can install everything we sell. Our installers specialize in everything from complex new construction and remodeling projects to simply hooking up a microwave or blu-ray player.
Here are a few things you can expect from our installation team:
- Installation service for all appliance and electronics product sold at Bekins.
- Flexible, precise appointment scheduling.
- Removal of old appliances for recycling.
- Uniformed, career Bekins professionals complete with liability insurance, factory training, certification and official Bekins vehicles.
- Absolute courtesy to both you and your home.
- Thorough, informative hands-on training for your new appliance or device.
- Exceptional installation service.
Meet INSTALLATION Professionals who care about your home.
Being an appliance and electronics technician at Bekins isn’t like having the same job anywhere else. Our team represents some of the most highly qualified and certified home appliance and electronics professionals in the business.
In addition to undergoing intense customer service training, new technicians undergo an extensive Bekins training program, during which they learn each and every appliance model and electronic device in our catalog. All this takes place before our technicians can even set foot in a customer’s home.
Most importantly, we as a team pride ourselves on offering the best service money can buy.
Experience service the Bekins way.
During the construction of our fourth house, one vendor stood head and shoulders above the rest: Bekins! It was clear from the start that they had a thorough knowledge of all the appliances we required as well as all of the technology features we wanted in our new home. They were professional, friendly, courteous and very responsive during all stages of the project. What I loved, was that everyone on the team was a perfectionist, and when the project was complete, everything was perfect! Thank you for all your hard work!
Mike & Karen McCullough, Gun Lake, MI