Would you like to work for a company which genuinely values its employees?
Do you take pride in your work and have uncompromising personal integrity?
Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service to our internal and external clientele?
Does the idea of having a new challenge every single day excite you?
Are you ready for the most intensive training of your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be just the person we are looking for.
Bekins is a continuously growing family owned company that first started in 1975 as Bekins Appliance Service. With three locations in West Michigan, we are now nationally known as a high-end retail and service company that sells, installs, and services appliances and electronics. We exist to be the best; challenging industry norms to do what’s right, and to make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, their families, our customers, and the community. Bekins’ workforce has doubled in size over the last five years and we continue to look to hire the best.
The new member of the Bekins’ team will be experienced in handling a variety of cleaning tasks. You will be responsible in keeping the showroom clean and organized as well as aesthetically pleasing to the customers.
- Complete all different types of cleaning tasks in the showroom and office spaces such as general cleaning, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, scuff mark removal, restroom cleaning, windows, wipe down walls and railings, and organize and straighten furniture
- Other responsibilities include fire extinguisher inspection, waste and recycling removal, and reporting touch-ups to maintenance
- Handle matters efficiently and proactively, follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures
- Be organized, efficient, professional and friendly
- Experience in general cleaning tasks
- Excellent attention to detail; professional
- A friendly personality with a desire to help our internal customers
- Able to communicate clearly, appropriately, and concisely in verbal and written formats
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, life) for full time Team Members
- 401k match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
Bekins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.