Home Electronic Integration & Automation
Streamline life at home while you create the audio, video and lighting environment of your dreams.
If you can imagine it in your daily life, chances are we can automate it. Imagine the freedom of being able to control and automate your home’s lights, window shades, TV, audio and intercom systems through your own smartphone or TV remote. No more trying to remember if you locked the door or turned off the lights; no more wrestling with speaker cords and docking stations.
Just automate, then get back to doing the things that really matter.
Here are a few of our areas of expertise:
- whole home audio
- automated lighting, dimmer switches and lighting controls
- motorized shades and daylight harvesting
- home theater or media room design and installation
- thermostat control and automation
- A/V integration for conference rooms
- surround sound systems
- acoustical design and engineering
- wireless speakers and home audio integration
- plus much more
Why integrate your home?
Put your home to work for you, so you can spend more time doing what you love. Integrating and automating your home’s lighting, audio, media and other electronics helps you focus less on managing devices and measuring energy usage, and more on what matters at home: life.
- automated security accessible anywhere and anytime
- control-your-home-from-across-the-world convenience
- lower your home’s carbon footprint
- integrated technology even your kids can brag about
- manage less, play more
Smart homes. Smarter service.
Our team has been winning awards from the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA) since 2007. The leading global authority in the home technology industry has awarded us with a range of Silver and Gold Awards for best technical and overall design in categories including:
- Hidden Installation
- Large Home Theater
- Integrated Home
- Media Room
- and more
A large number of our staff are certified as Electronic Systems Technicians, Designers and Installers.
Incredible customer service! It’s everyone, and it’s striking!
Mike and Linda Snodgrass, North Muskegon, MI