KITCHEN DESIGN: PERFORMANCE & PLACEMENT
One of the home owners really loves to cook, so it makes sense to have Sub-Zero Wolf appliances in the home.
The homeowner told Heartland Builders that he looks forward to flipping pancakes on the griddle of his new Wolf range.
A Marvel undercounter refrigerator will store beverages for guests. However, this is where the kitchen design really thinks about entertaining. They placed the beverage center in a space that would not interrupt anyone cooking for the guests.
Bekins also supplied a Wolf ventilation liner and blower for the hood above the range, but click here to see how Heartland Builders made it unique.
A FEW OF THE APPLIANCES SUPPLIED AND INSTALLED BY BEKINS
WOLF 48-INCH GAS RANGE
- Six dual-stacked burners give you the highest highs down to the lowest lows
- Infrared griddle cooks everything from perfect pancakes to sizzling fajitas
- Spacious gas convection oven provides even, consistent heat across all racks.
SUB-ZERO 42-INCH FRENCH DOOR BUILT-IN REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER
- Two-column shelving system gives you flexibility to store taller bottles and containers.
- Advanced air purification system scrubs the air of ethylene gas, bacteria, mold and viruses.
- Dual refrigeration provides the ideal humid yet chilly conditions for fresh foods, along with dry, frigid air for frozen and convenience foods
- Easy-to-use controls, magnetic door seals and a microprocessor add to the powerful preservation package.
- Water filtration system reduces contaminants and chlorine taste and odors when purifying water or ice.
MARVEL 24-INCH BUILT-IN BEVERAGE CENTER
This adaptable beverage center features two versatile glass shelves that convert to a wine rack option. An additional 5-bottle display wine rack can hold a variety of bottle types, including magnum sizes. Its 5.3 cu. ft. capacity stores a total of 19 wine bottles or holds (108) 12-oz cans. Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultra-violet light, while conserving energy