Bekins supplied and installed appliances in a home that really thought about its guests. If you want to see a kitchen design that focuses on entertaining, visit 8057 Ella Terrace Court in Rockford during the 2017 Fall Parade of Homes. Heartland Builders recently built the traditional style home.
KITCHEN DESIGN: PERFORMANCE & PLACEMENT
One of the home owners really loves to cook, so it makes sense to have Sub-Zero Wolf appliances in the home.
The homeowner told Heartland Builders that he looks forward to flipping pancakes on the griddle of his new Wolf range.
A Marvel undercounter refrigerator will store beverages for guests. However, this is where the kitchen design really thinks about entertaining. They placed the beverage center in a space that would not interrupt anyone cooking for the guests.
Bekins also supplied a Wolf ventilation liner and blower for the hood above the range, but click here to see how Heartland Builders made it unique.
The Grand Rapids Parade of Homes offers a firsthand look at the newest trends in home design. Bekins and Classic Stereo installed products in six of the homes featured this fall. Click here to see them all.
The Grand Rapids Home Builders Association sponsors the event which runs from October 6 through October 21. Builders from 41 new homes will display their work to the public three days each week.
- Wednesdays 5-8pm
- Fridays 1-8pm
- Saturdays 1-8pm
One remodeled home opens to the public on October 20 and 21 from 1-8pm. You can find electronics from Classic Stereo in that home.
The Parade of Homes offers quite a variety too. The home values range from $150,000 to over a million dollars. Click here to buy tickets online for only $10. Tickets cost $12 if you buy them at the home. Children 12 and under get in free with a paying adult.
A FEW OF THE APPLIANCES SUPPLIED AND INSTALLED BY BEKINS
WOLF 48-INCH GAS RANGE
- Six dual-stacked burners give you the highest highs down to the lowest lows
- Infrared griddle cooks everything from perfect pancakes to sizzling fajitas
- Spacious gas convection oven provides even, consistent heat across all racks.
SUB-ZERO 42-INCH FRENCH DOOR BUILT-IN REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER
- Two-column shelving system gives you flexibility to store taller bottles and containers.
- Advanced air purification system scrubs the air of ethylene gas, bacteria, mold and viruses.
- Dual refrigeration provides the ideal humid yet chilly conditions for fresh foods, along with dry, frigid air for frozen and convenience foods
- Easy-to-use controls, magnetic door seals and a microprocessor add to the powerful preservation package.
- Water filtration system reduces contaminants and chlorine taste and odors when purifying water or ice.
MARVEL 24-INCH BUILT-IN BEVERAGE CENTER
This adaptable beverage center features two versatile glass shelves that convert to a wine rack option. An additional 5-bottle display wine rack can hold a variety of bottle types, including magnum sizes. Its 5.3 cu. ft. capacity stores a total of 19 wine bottles or holds (108) 12-oz cans. Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultra-violet light, while conserving energy