Tailgate in style with the Big Green Egg Mini Max grill!
This compact grill, weighing only 90 lbs., is the perfect size for tailgating and comes with a sturdy, easy to grip carrier!
Its stainless steel cooking grid is large enough to cook 4 burgers at a time, measuring 13 inches in diameter, and has endless options for your party’s menu.
Speaking of menu, give these Smoked Brat Kabobs from Johnsonville a try.
Smoked Brat Kabobs
Prep Time: 5 minutes + (1 hour marinade time)
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons hot mustard
- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville Smoked Brats
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1⁄2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- In a resealable plastic bag or bowl, combine soy sauce, apple juice concentrate and hot mustard for marinade. Add vegetables. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate for one hour.
- Drain and reserve marinade.
- Set the EGG for direct cooking at 350°F/177°C.
- Thread sausage and vegetables alternatively on the Big Green Egg Flexible Skewers ($15.50/ set of 2). Brush with reserved marinade.
- Grill on EGG for 15 to 20 minutes or until sausage is hot and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Serve immediately.