Would you like to work for a company which genuinely values its employees?
Do you take pride in your work and have uncompromising personal integrity?
Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service to our internal and external clientele?
Does the idea of having a new challenge every day excite you?
Are you ready for the most intensive training of your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be just the person we are looking for.
Store Manager – Grand Rapids, MI
Bekins is a continuously growing family owned company that first started in 1975 as Bekins Appliance Service. With three locations in West Michigan, we are now nationally known as a high-end retail and service company that sells, installs, and services appliances and electronics. We exist to be the best; challenging industry norms to do what’s right, and to make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, their families, our customers, and the community. Bekins’ workforce has doubled in size over the last five years and we continue to look to hire the best.
Bekins is looking for a Store Manager with strong leadership experience to develop and implement successful management strategies. If you are a highly resourceful team player, who is adept to working in a dynamic environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, dedicated, and efficient this position is tailor made for you. This position will suit you if you have good social and presentation skills and management experience. The Store Manager will need to be focused and have organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Assist with the operations of the store, including the design of work flow within the store to achieve goals and objectives for accuracy and timeliness
- Influence others to move toward a specific goal or objective; effectively establish rapport to gain support and dedication for ideas in a timely manner
- Scheduling, managing and assembling schedules
- Promote customer satisfaction, growth and profitability through increased efficiencies, attention to details, excellent communication, and organization
- Handle matters expeditiously with a take-charge attitude; follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes; implementing changes
- Succinctly, accurately and expertly communicate information verbally and in writing
- Uses productive partnership-building skills to inspire employee engagement
- Previous management experience
- Visionary and able to see the big picture
- Forward-looking, analytical thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Shown ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in an ever-changing environment
- Dedication to the details from budget management to locating inefficiencies
- Proven creative approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Able to effectively weigh risk against the benefit; while not cautious, a calculated decision maker
- Unwavering dedication to providing excellent customer service
- Very strong interpersonal skills and a history of networking with a variety of people including contractors, manufacturing representatives, co-workers, and a sophisticated customer base
- Organization; ability to build structure to support or accomplish a plan
- Desire a 45+ hour work week, including every Saturday
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, life) for full time Team Members
- 401k match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
Bekins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.