Sales Professional – Grand Haven
Bekins is a family owned company that first started in 1975 as Bekins Appliance Service. We are now known as a service company that sells, installs, and services appliances and electronics. We exist to be the best; challenging industry norms to do what’s right, and to make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, their families, our customers, and the community. Bekins has doubled in size over the last five years, and we continue to look to hire the best.
A retail sales position of appliances and consumer electronics. The new member of our Professional Sales team will be self-driven to learn and train on high-end appliances and electronics. The individual will be comfortable educating customers, and selling appliances and electronics in a showroom setting.
- Complete a 6 – 9 month, self-driven training course
- Be proficient on our company’s point of sales computer system
- Demonstrate the ability to qualify and sell to a wide variety of customers
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures
- Consistently create enjoyable and memorable shopping and buying experiences for our customers
- Work as a kind, helpful team member to other team members
- Consistently under promise and over deliver
- Learn product lines for sales and comparison purposes
- Be knowledgeable, well-spoken and honest
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly, appropriately, and concisely in verbal and written formats
- Be accurate, detailed and organized
- Always have a sense of urgency for customers and other team members
- Desire a 45+ hour work week, including every Saturday
- Passion for appliance and electronics sales
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, life) for full time Team Members
- 401k match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
Bekins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.