Motorized Window Covering Expert
Bekins is a family owned company that first started in 1975 as Bekins Appliance Service. We are now known as a service company that sells, installs, and services appliances and electronics. We exist to be the best; challenging industry norms to do what’s right, and to make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, their families, our customers, and the community. Bekins has doubled in size over the last five years, and we continue to look to hire the best.
The Motorized Window Covering Expert works directly with our customers to design, specify and quote motorized shading solutions. This position works directly with the customer in their home to provide exceptional customer service, leaving a positive impression of Bekins with the customer, contractor and any other workers on the project. This position will be located at our Coopersville warehouse and office space, but will travel to the two store locations in Grand Haven and Grand Rapids, as needed.
- Be proficient on our company’s point of sales computer system
- Demonstrate the ability to qualify and sell to a wide variety of customers
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures
- Learn product lines for sales and comparison purposes
- Consistently under promise and over deliver
- Communication skills to clearly and concisely explain use to customers
- Quick study of new and incoming software
- Ability to navigate vendors sites to gather correct pricings and creation of pricing quotes
- Implantation and Importing of files
- Be knowledgeable, well-spoken and honest
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly, appropriately, and concisely in verbal and written formats
- Be accurate, detailed and organized
- Always have a sense of urgency for customers and other team members
- Desire a 45+ hour work week, including every Saturday
- Passion for motorized shade sales
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, life) for full time Team Members
- 401k match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
Bekins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.