The Brand/Events Coordinator will report directly to the President. The new member of the Marketing team will be experienced in public relations and event planning and coordination. The Brand/Events Coordinator will be a highly resourceful team player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. The individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Follows marketing budget for public relations and marketing events
- Contacts builders and real estate agents to promote events and implement vendor promotions
- Organizes events and handles matters expeditiously and proactively; follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Completes critical aspects of routine tasks and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Succinctly, accurately and professionally communicates information verbally and in writing.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Utilizes a variety of research methods and handles issues with little direction.
- Enhances the President’s and Bekins’ reputation by branding the company and accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Precision, accuracy, meticulous follow-through.
- Advanced time management and organizational skills, with the ability to adapt to fluid schedules and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a variety of people including vendors, contractors, manufacturing representatives, co-workers, and a sophisticated customer base.
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Forward looking, analytical thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Positive, upbeat, self-starting and can-do attitude.
- Enthusiasm to help without being asked. Skilled at anticipating needs.
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.