The new Administrative Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and will be a highly resourceful team player, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The Administrative Assistant will have strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills. This individual will excel in a company that provides exceptional customer service through holding employees to a high level of performance and accountability. It is Bekins’ goal to provide a stable work environment focused on developing the healthy lives of our employees.
- Complete a 3 month, self-driven training course
- Be an expert in our company’s point of sales computer system
- Complete a variety of tasks in general administration, routing and scheduling, processing paperwork, service administration, customer communication and follow-up, parts and warranty, and safety.
- Type reports and emails, search invoices, edit documents, count inventory, process transfers, and sort and file paperwork
- Handle matters efficiently and proactively, follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures
- Be organized, efficient, professional and friendly
- Handle customer concerns and questions appropriately
- Experience in clerical or administrative support positions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to navigate detailed computer software programs with ease
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely detail-oriented personality; professional
- A friendly personality with a desire to help our internal and external customers
- Able to communicate clearly, appropriately, and concisely in verbal and written formats