Administrative Assistant – Coopersville
Bekins is a family owned company that first started in 1975 as Bekins Appliance Service. We are now known as a service company that sells, installs, and services appliances and electronics. We exist to be the best; challenging industry norms to do what’s right, and to make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, their families, our customers, and the community. Bekins has doubled in size over the last five years, and we continue to look to hire the best.
The Administrative Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and will be a highly resourceful team player, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The Administrative Assistant will have strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills. This individual will excel in a company that provides exceptional customer service through holding employees to a high level of performance and accountability. It is Bekins’ goal to provide a stable work environment focused on developing healthy work life balance.
- Be an expert in our company’s point of sales computer system
- Complete a variety of tasks in general administration, routing and scheduling, processing paperwork, service administration, customer communication and follow-up, parts and warranty, and safety
- Type reports and emails, search invoices, edit documents, count inventory, process transfers, and sort and file paperwork
- Handle matters efficiently and proactively, follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures
- Be organized, efficient, professional and friendly
- Handle customer concerns and questions appropriately
- Experience in clerical or administrative support positions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to navigate detailed computer software programs with ease
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely detail-oriented personality; professional
- A friendly personality with a desire to help our internal and external customers
- Able to communicate clearly, appropriately, and concisely in verbal and written formats
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, life) for full time Team Members
- 401k match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
Bekins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.