Would you like to work for a company which genuinely values its employees?
Do you take pride in your work and have uncompromising personal integrity?
Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service to our internal and external clientele?
Does the idea of having a new challenge every single day excite you?
Are you ready for the most intensive training of your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be just the person we are looking for.
Accounting Administrator – Grand Haven, MI
Bekins is a continuously growing family owned company that first started in 1975 as Bekins Appliance Service. With three locations in West Michigan, we are now nationally known as a high-end retail and service company that sells, installs, and services appliances and electronics. We exist to be the best; challenging industry norms to do what’s right, and to make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, their families, our customers, and the community. Bekins’ workforce has doubled in size over the last five years and we continue to look to hire the best.
The new member of the Bekins’ team will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and will be a highly inventive team player and comfortable working in a dynamic environment. The Accounting Administrator will have excellent analytical skills, enjoy working with numbers and tracking spreadsheets, and be comfortable talking with customers or vendors regarding payment. You will have the opportunity to excel in a company that provides award-winning customer service through holding employees to a high level of performance and accountability.
- Accounts Payable
- Be an expert in our company’s point of sales computer system
- Complete a variety of billing tasks: review time and material for completeness of a project for billing, respond to group emails, keep billing policy information updated, ensure installation projects are billed appropriately
- Type reports and emails, search invoices, count inventory, review service tickets, complete open/close duties, process transfers, sort and file paperwork, budget creation and tracking, and expense auditing
- Handle matters efficiently and dedicatedly, follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures
- Be organized, efficient, professional and friendly
- Experience in accounting or billing, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to navigate detailed computer software programs with ease
- Superior judgement, analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail; professional
- Stable employment history
- A friendly personality with a desire to help all of our clientele
- Able to communicate clearly, appropriately, and concisely in verbal and written formats
- Insurance (health, vision, dental, life) for full time Team Members
- 401k match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
Bekins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.