Appliances for home, appliances for living. Love your home more.
Home appliances have one job to do: make your life easier. Incidentally, that’s our job, too.
The modern world of household appliances is tricky to navigate, even for the most savvy shopper. There are, after all, a lot of things to be considered when shopping for new home appliances. For example,
- what style appliance is best for the job I need it to do?
- which appliance fits best into the physical space that’s available?
- which appliance brands offer the best $$ value?
- what is the appliance’s durability and warranty?
- how long can I expect this appliance to last?
Fortunately, it’s our job to know all of this – and more – on just about every appliance on the market today. All you need to know is that when you come to Bekins, we will help you find the best appliance for the job, for the best value, with the best service. Every time.
High end appliances? Sure, we carry those too.
Don’t let our sleek showroom throw you off; we carry many of the same appliances you might find at a big box store, and at prices that are extremely competitive. The real difference between “our” appliances and “theirs” is that the models and brands in our showroom have been painstakingly chosen, based on which appliances truly offer the best long term performance at the best possible value.
How do we make this selection? Out of decades of experience. We would know; we’ve been in the appliance business a long, long time.
Home appliances you never have to worry about. (That’s our job.)
If you like your new Bekins household appliance, wait until you see our service. Our appliances don’t tend to need servicing very often, but when they do, here’s what you can expect from us every time, throughout your appliance’s lifetime:
- Flexible, last-minute scheduling
- Professionals who care about your home.
- Fully trained and certified technicians who show up precisely on time.
- Technicians who will help you understand exactly how your appliance works.
Our service doesn’t stop with installation. It’s part of our job to help you understand how to best care for your appliance, so you can keep it running longer and more efficiently. By the time our service technicians leave your home installation site, you will know more about your new appliance than you ever thought was possible.