Let’s face it: buying a new appliance can be daunting. Navigating the maze of information is tricky, even for the most savvy shopper. There are, after all, a lot of things to be considered when shopping for new home appliances. For example:
- What style appliance is best for the job I need it to do?
- Which appliance fits best into the physical space that’s available?
- Which appliance brands offer the best value?
- What is the appliance’s durability and warranty?
- How long can I expect this appliance to last?
These are the kinds of questions you can expect our trained Sales Professionals to help you answer. When you come to Bekins, we will help you find the best appliance for the job, for the best value, with the best service every time.
Appliances for every budget
Don’t let our sleek showroom throw you off; we carry many of the same appliances as the big box stores, at the same price – but with far superior service.
The real difference between “our” appliances and “theirs” is that the models and brands in our showroom have been painstakingly chosen, based on which appliance brands truly offer the best long term performance at the best possible value.
How do we make this selection? We use decades of experience. We would know; we’ve been in the appliance business for over forty years.
Appliance Installation & Service
At Bekins, our service is simply the best. All installation and repair service is performed by our in-house career professionals – not by third party contractors. As a result, our team is not only phenomenal at their job, but they care about our customers.
Every member of our installation and repair service team has undergone extensive training. They not only know their appliances – they know customer service, too. No tracking mud in the house; no scuffing the molding. Just polite, knowledgeable service.
Here’s what you can expect from us every time you schedule a visit:
- Flexible, personal scheduling.
- Uniformed professionals who care about your home.
- Fully trained and certified technicians who show up when promised.
- Technicians who will help you understand exactly how your appliance works, so you can keep it in top working order for years to come.